Serving our clients with integrity and dedication
Robert T. Glickman
- Of Counsel
- Business Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Defense
Robert T. Glickman is "Of Counsel" to the firm, focusing his practice on bad faith, business, employment, and professional liability litigation.
Rob graduated from Case Western Reserve University Law School in 1992. Following law school, Rob served as an Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor in the Major Trial Unit handling aggravated murder, white collar crime, and other high profile cases. He tried one of the first cases in the community that was televised on then Court TV and was subsequently featured on Dateline NBC. While an Assistant Prosecutor, Rob was asked to serve as a Special Mahoning County Prosecutor to investigate organized crime and its role in the attempted murder of the elected Mahoning County Prosecutor. That investigation led to the indictment and conviction of various organized crime figures and public officials.
In 2001, Rob was appointed by Governor Bob Taft to serve as Judge of the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas. While there, he presided over cases involving complex civil and criminal issues. Rob retired from the bench in 2004.
Rob has served as adjunct professor of law at Cleveland State University's Cleveland College of Law, teaching advanced trial advocacy. He is also a frequent lecturer and panelist at various continuing education seminars. Robert has been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers since 2009 and as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Ohio by the National Trial Lawyers Organization. The Best Lawyers in America listed him in the specialties of Bet-The-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense, Labor and Employment Litigation, and Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation.
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- University of North Carolina-Greensboro
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Best Lawyers in America, (2010-2011)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- William K. Thomas Inn of Court, Master of the Bench